By Susan Song - Jetek Staff
The Values of Marketing
Part 2 and 3:
The following written document illustrates the role of marketing management which are helpful to maintain long-term consumer relationships and enhance consumers’ shopping experience.
● Managing long-term customer relationships and implementing the marketing concept.
● Companies can create long-lasting and deep customer relationships by maximizing value.
● Reduce time and effort- a company can increase product availability, making products more convenient for buyers to purchase its products.
● Increasingly popular in today’s catalog/telephone/Internet shopping environment
● Enhance consumers’ shopping experience
Core factors that are affecting the value of products and services.
● Consumers' experience of products or services
● Quality of products and services
● Price of products and services
● Evaluations of goods and services
● The availability or distribution of products
Short case examples of marketing management value:
● Hotels and motels, for example, basically provide a room with a bed and bathroom, but each of the many different forms of accommodation provides a different level of service, amenities, and atmosphere to satisfy its guests.
● The Hilton provides a 5-star service – service a guest might desire - and strives to ensure that the overall Hilton experience is of the highest quality.